Entherium: Bastion of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Casual] Emerald Dragon Inn

4 posters

Go down

[Casual] Emerald Dragon Inn Empty [Casual] Emerald Dragon Inn

Post by Ookami 4/2/2015, 6:07 pm

The Emerald Dragon Inn is a place for adventurers to recuperate in a comfortable atmosphere. It can be found on the edge of the Tiran River. The roof is made up of green tiles that sparkle in the sunlight. Hanging above the door is a sign with green writing The Emerald Dragon Inn. Adorning the top of the roof is a repeating pattern, topped off on the ends by dragon heads. The exterior walls a soft yellow with white lining the windows. On the inside lies the bar directly in front of the door. To right, the floor dips into an area to dance at, with a raised platform in the corner for the musicians. On the left and in between the door and bar lies six circular oak tables, each with five matching seats. Behind the bar on the right lies a door leading to the rooms for people staying the night. With four rooms in total, it is a small inn but can become packed on busy nights. It is currently owned by Jade Vaycien.
Ookami
Ookami

Character Info
Name: Jade Vaycien
Race: Elf
Home Region: Off-World

Back to top Go down

[Casual] Emerald Dragon Inn Empty Re: [Casual] Emerald Dragon Inn

Post by Sara Vermont 4/2/2015, 10:20 pm

Sara steps back to admire her handiwork-- the are floorboards swept and mopped clean, bar counter-top and tables polished to a high sheen, glasses and mugs glinting from the flickering fireplace, the inn a warm bubble from the pre-dawn chill outside. She picks up her cleaning materials, stores them away, then opens the door. "Jade, dear, it's time to wake up!"
Sara Vermont
Sara Vermont

Character Info
Name: Sara Vermont
Race: Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyr 4/3/2015, 2:52 pm

The door to the inn creaks open, and Danbi walks in, closing the door immediatly after stepping through to keep the cold and wind where it should be, outside, before proceeding across to the bar. She is sporting a new insignia on her belt, and a grin painted onto her features.

"Ah hello"

Nods at whomever is currently at the bar.

"I would like to order a glass of your most expensive vintage, I have a reason to celebrate."
Sheyr
Sheyr

Character Info
Name: Danbi Silvertounge
Race: Outsider
Home Region: Ertral Venai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano 4/4/2015, 1:20 am

A thief sitting next to Danbi notices who it is he has heard of what she has done to those thieves that don't join her he feels uneasy and gets his hand close to his short sword  "well whoever's at the bar what do you have?"
Nano
Nano

Character Info
Name: Vern Briar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyr 4/4/2015, 10:28 am

Whilst waiting for her drink Danbi turns around to face Vern, a puzzled look apppears on her face.

"Do I know you? I think I've seen you around here before, but I cant quite place it."

Noticing his hand inching towards his weapon she smiles and speaks in a calm tone.

"Your a guard then? I'm surprised they let someone like you join, though thats besides the point, I was granted amnesty when I formed a guild, the ring should prove it. Though either way starting a fight here would have been, bold to say the least."
Sheyr
Sheyr

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano 4/4/2015, 10:38 am

"I'm not a guard... Those are just for defense sorry about that that's just a reaction I have when I'm close to another Thief. But Admitting I'm a thief to you is also a bold statement." Vern takes his arm away from his sword
Nano
Nano

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ookami 4/5/2015, 4:04 pm

Jade groans and pulls herself up and off her bed, the sunlight streaming in through the pale green curtains of her small room. Getting changed quickly she steps out and into the bar.

She gets to work quickly, handing out peoples orders and chatting to the various people she knows. She reaches up high on the back shelf and grabs an exspensive bottle of wine. Pouring a glass she hands it to the woman who ordered it.

"That'll be 26 Enther."
Ookami
Ookami

Character Info
Name: Jade Vaycien
Race: Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyr 4/5/2015, 4:23 pm

Noting where the more expensive drinks are kept, Danbi, pays for the drink and takes a sip, before turning back towards Vern, drinking the rest of the glass over the course of the conversation.

"Said, information would only be dangerous if you were to set yourself against me, and someone who had done that would never simply give me that information, you want something else don't you?"

Danbi takes a guild ring out of her pocket and begins to spin it on the table.
Sheyr
Sheyr

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano 4/5/2015, 4:32 pm

"It would be idiotic to go against someone like you, a horrible choice indeed..." Vern points at the guild ring "I want to join your guild I'm specialized at stealth...so do you accept my proposition to join your Thieves Guild?"
Nano
Nano

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyr 4/5/2015, 4:49 pm

"Meet me at the guild offices, midnight, and we shall discuss this further, now I have pressing buisiness to attend to, one of my ascossiates, fell victim to our legal system recently."

Danbi turns to leave the inn, donning her helm as she walks out of the door, leaving the ring still spinning on the table.
Sheyr
Sheyr

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Nano 4/5/2015, 4:57 pm

"That turned out great" Vern grabs the ring and heads out "turned out good...last time I was near a guild of thieves I was attacked weren't they...the Crag gang now I remember they will pay one day..."
Nano
Nano

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down