Entherium: Bastion of Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Dungeon] Bounty Hunter Office

3 posters

Go down

[Dungeon] Bounty Hunter Office Empty [Dungeon] Bounty Hunter Office

Post by Matthew Gothel 6/4/2015, 8:59 pm

The office for the Bounty Hunters' Guild isn't particularly elegant, with a simple flat roof and two floors. The terrace directly outside has the feel of an old western saloon, matched by the saloon doors leading into the building to allow bounty hunters to easily bring in struggling or incapacitated bounties. Next to the door is a board with the most lucrative bounties posted.

The first thing that comes into view upon entering the building is the reception desk, which has lists of dates for organized hunts of particularly dangerous gangs. Along the side walls are an assortment of wanted posters listing all the most current bounties up for grabs. Directly behind the desk are two doors. To the left, a well-barricaded door leads up a staircase to the second floor. The door to the right leads to the personal quarters of the second-in-command of the Bounty Hunters' Guild and owner of the office building, a man commonly known as the Bounty Hunter.

The second floor is chiefly used for holding captured bounties, made readily apparent by the cells lining the hallway you enter from the stairs. Each cell is rather small with one bed, one window with iron bars, and something that is probably designed to be a toilet. The windows, doors, and walls are heavily reinforced, and are also enchanted like the Privellia prison to prevent use of magic and most other supernatural abilities.
Matthew Gothel
Matthew Gothel
King

Character Info
Name: Matthew
Race: Human
Home Region: Privellia

https://entherium.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Dungeon] Bounty Hunter Office Empty Re: [Dungeon] Bounty Hunter Office

Post by Arel Greaves 6/8/2015, 7:16 am

In this moment there is only one man inside the building. He is sitting, or rather carelessly sleeping on a chair behind the reception desk. Looking kind of unkempt, even though he isn't visibly dirty. Maybe because of his long dark hair and beard with some grey wisps staring to show. Maybe because of his clothes made mostly of leather and animal hides. It may look kind of rough, but it probably offers good protection from both weather and small injuries.

On the other hand, if you look closely his face makes you think that he must be a good person. His weapons are well-maintained, so he can't be so careless as he seems. His rough clothes don't have any holes in them either.

Though he doesn't really talk when not needed, if you'd have asked for his name he would simply say: Bounty Hunter.
Arel Greaves
Arel Greaves

Character Info
Name: Bounty Hunter
Home Region: Off-World

Back to top Go down

Post by Arel Greaves 6/10/2015, 9:35 am

A man with a greatsword on his back walks in. Bounty Hunter opens his eyes so fast, that it seems like he wasn't even sleeping and looks at the man.

"I came to switch with you." says the newcomer. The other man nods, takes his weapons and hat. On the way out he tears one of the wanted posters off the board.

Murderer. Will do. he thinks for himself and rides his horse away.
Arel Greaves
Arel Greaves

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 6/13/2015, 11:50 am

A girl enters the building and floats to the reception desk. Her long, black hair falls smoothly over her shoulders. The shirt she's wearing depicts a hooded, muscular being with white glowing eyes. Pointy studs boast out of black leather gloves and shine slightly in the light. Even though she's floating, her black skirt remains stiff. Lower legs and feet are covered by simple black leather boots.

"Yo! Could anyone tell me where I might have landed here? I mean, I smell sweat, blood and ammonia coming from the second floor, but I'm not sure."

Her head moves into the direction of where she feels a person and the girl stares at him with empty eyes, awaiting an answer.
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info
Name: Lara
Race: Outsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Arel Greaves 6/16/2015, 12:00 pm

A big man in red and white shirt is sitting behind the recepcion desk. His plain steel greatsword lies on the desk near him. He looks up on the girl and says "Well, you can sleep up there if you don't mind any of those you mentioned. Looking at... your way of movement I guess I should also say that magic doesn't work there. If that doesn't meet your preferences I'd recomend local inn or try knockin on random doors." He takes out his keys "So, you want a bed or not ?"
Arel Greaves
Arel Greaves

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 6/16/2015, 1:11 pm

"Oh, no thank you. I was just wandering around, looking out for nothing in special. Altough, I am bored." The girl moves a little closer and mentally touches the room out. "Say, have you probably heard of illegal usage of necromancy? You know, that kind of Necromancy that'd get The Warden really pissed. Also, what is this establishment even A fight club? Prison? Police station? SWAT command central?"
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Arel Greaves 6/16/2015, 10:30 pm

The man throws a look at bunch of wanted posters around "Uhmm... No, we haven't had any posters of necromancers in a while." He leans back on a chair he's sitting on " This is bounty hunter office, owned by Bounty Hunter. He just left, maybe you've seen him. This place is a place where you can bring wanted people and get paid for it. It also works as a temporary prison.... Anything else ?"
Arel Greaves
Arel Greaves

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 6/17/2015, 6:30 am

"Yes. You said Bounty hunter office? Could you tell me what the highest current bounty is and on whose head it is? If possible, also the place where he or she has been last seen. Thank you very much." The girl asks.
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Arel Greaves 6/17/2015, 10:05 am

The man scratches his short beard "Should be the leader of Crag Gang I believe. There are some problems with those another questions - his true identity nor his exact position is not known, but he's most likely somewhere in Crag Gang Hideout. Oh, and his current bounty is... uhm... don't know. I don't have his poster anywhere around. Sorry."
Arel Greaves
Arel Greaves

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy van Allen 6/17/2015, 12:21 pm

"That's alright. I know now how he looks like. But it seems like someone else is already out on this guy's head. Since the poster is gone, i mean." She turns to leave, but stops in the last moment. "Say, that hideout is in which city? Oh, Revak Port. Thank you very much for the information! You're more useful than my writer, regarding informations." She grins, sticks her tongue out and leaves the building.
Lucy van Allen
Lucy van Allen

Character Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down